My slight obession with water

Ok, ok, maybe I'm totally obessed with water shots, but I love them! They are challenging and make me come back for more and try new things....

This is one that I did one stormy evening and had nothing better to do. I bounced flash off a white board and took this "drip" in my kitchen using a pie plate and colorful washcloth underneath...


Then I caught this water splash in mid air....I was elated!


I have seen several pictures of a water droplet with a reflection in it...I've come to the conclusion that those are more than likely "photoshoped" so to speak....

This is as close as I could get to shooting a really nice and clear water droplet. I tried using oil at first, but water is best.

I did place a flower in the droplet, but decided it looked out of place, so I left it as is... I like it! The reflection in the droplet is my fence and flower basket.

Popular Posts