Some fun too

Sometimes I like to have a little fun with my photography...well, cuz being serious all the time is well, dull.

 I did take some lovely shots last evening at sunset and will share those now...

I have passed this bridge many time, but stopped to show some love.

This one was strongly edited in Camera Raw to get the dark effect. I also put some extra sky reflection in the water.

I love the simplicity of this one! Simple.

This is one that will become a scripture shot eventually.

Now to the fun part. I took a pic of some flowers by a fence and thought to myself, what can photoshop really do that's different and funky...( who uses that word anymore?)


So here is my flower shot....in Neon.




But then I thought...what would this look like on people???





What do you think? Fun huh?

Popular Posts