new concept....check

I saw this concept on Flickr and HAD to see if I could do it.

I call this "My Flip Pic". Pretty catchy don't you think? 

The picture I'm holding is not a print, but a blank white paper. I copied my portrait into this half picture of me, tuned it upside down and used "vanishing point" in Photoshop CS5 to reposition it and make it look like it's being held. Pretty cool if I say so myself!

Popular Posts